Thursday, March 20, 2014

First Day Of Spring




Hello Blogland! Has it really been almost three weeks since my last post? THREE WEEKS??? I really intented to blog a lot this month, but then, well... I didn't ;) Sometimes I just get so caught up in daily life I forget to blog all together, and once you haven't blogged in a while it can be hard to start up again for some reason.

These past three weeks I was busy with work and daily life, all while battling a bad case of sinusitis... (Which is STILL haunting me, even after a week of antibiotics!) On the bright side: Spring arrived last week (YAY!), we went to a festival over the weekend with friends, I did some swimming, ate some pie and even spend time in our garden, trying to arrange some order to the choas (and of course failing miserably ;)

Anyway... It's good to be back! :)

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya about real life sometimes getting in the way. I hope you're feeling much better now and it sounds like you had a great weekend last week x

    ReplyDelete